Monday, August 28, 2017

4 Things About Me!

I had homework for preschool! Can you believe that? I had homework and I'm only in preschool! It was fun homework, though. My teachers sent home a paper bag with a note saying I needed to fill it up with four things that told about me. I would get to show everything to my class and tell them all about it on the first day of school. Mommy and Daddy helped me gather my four things and then when Gramma and Grampa were here last weekend I practiced with them. Here's what I put in my bag: a picture of my family, a ballet shoe because I love to dance, a seashell from our Florida vacation this past summer, and a colored pencil because I love to draw and color. I think those were really good things that tell all about me! I was a little nervous about it, but it was pretty fun in the end! You can watch me practicing here!





No comments:

Post a Comment