Monday, August 28, 2017

Driving Molly To School!

We went to a really fun carnival last weekend with Mommy and Daddy and Gumma and Poppy. Poppy called it a festival, but I think it was really a carnival. We ate some yummy chicken and beans and then got to play a dart game where I won a really cute owl I named Hooty, and then we got to ride rides!

First we rode a neat ferris wheel that was like a cage that Molly and I got to sit in together. It went around and around and I loved it! Next we rode a school bus and I got to drive Molly to school! After that we rode some apple with Mommy! It was fun riding with her. We tried to make the apples spin around and around and I loved that!

I had a really fun time at the carnival! You can watch me drive Molly to school here and you can watch me win my dart game here!









No comments:

Post a Comment