Monday, August 21, 2017

My First Day of Pre-K!

I started school again today! This year I'm in pre-kindergarten, or Pre-K for short. My teachers are Ms. Michelle, Ms. Amy, and Ms. Maria. I had Ms. Amy last year as my teacher, so it's fun to have her again this year! And two of my friends, Kingston and Kramer, are in my class again this year. I really like them!

I got to pick out a new pretty outfit to wear on my first day of school and Mommy, Daddy, and Molly all walked me into my classroom. It was fun having them come with me. I was kind of scared, but really excited! We actually went to school last Monday night to meet my teachers and see my classroom, so that was fun! I go to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 9am-1pm. I eat lunch at school and get to go to gym class, music class, and art class. I think I'm really going to like school again this year!



My teachers, Ms. Maria, Ms. Amy, Ms. Michelle











No comments:

Post a Comment