Sunday, May 2, 2021

Birthday Sleepover!

I had a sleepover for my 8th birthday and it was a fun time! I had my friends Kendyl, Myah, Darby, and Zoey over to spend the night and we did a lot of stuff. They gave me some fun presents like a matching outfit, earrings, camera film, a pop it thing, and a fun nail stamper. We played outside for a while before we had pizza for dinner. One thing that was really cool is that we all had matching shirts! They are white with unicorns and hearts on them so we all wore our matching shirts! We played games, painted our fingernails, did face masks, and watched a movie before we went to sleep. We went to sleep at like 1am!!! That's the latest I've ever gone to sleep. Mommy and Daddy brought the queen mattress down from the guest room and we all slept in the family room. We woke up at 8am and had donuts for breakfast! We played outside some before everyone went home. I love my friends and I love having sleepovers! 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment