Friday, May 14, 2021

Chuck E Cheese Party!

I got to go to a friend's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese last week! It was really fun because a lot of friends from my school class were there and we got to play a bunch of games and had some yummy pizza and cake. I don't have a bunch of pictures from the party because I was there by myself for a long part of the party and that was so cool! Mommy had some things to do, so she asked my friend, Myah, if they could take me to the party. So I got to ride with Myah to the party and be there by myself for a little bit until Mommy came before it was over. It was really cool being independent like that! The picture that she did take is a picture of me on a ride that makes you think you're on a rollercoaster, but you're really not. It was a super fun ride! 



No comments:

Post a Comment