Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Mother's Day Presents!

Mother's Day was last Sunday and I made some special presents for Mommy! I made her a card at school that my art teacher helped me make. It's this card here. She had cut the strips on it for us and I drew and cut out the flowers and glued them on. I think it looks really good! I also came up with the note I wrote her all by myself. She said on the night before her first Mother's Day with me I was up all night crying, so her day didn't turn out as she'd planned. I think this day turned out a lot better! 


I made this card in my class. I love the flower I drew and the message I wrote, too! Mommy thought it was funny that I love her because she does my chores for me. :) 



I made this canvas picture for Mommy and she loved it! I drew a rainbow and wrote "you are my sunshine" on it! I think it turned out really good. I also made her a book with some of of the reasons why we love her! I love my Mommy so much! 






No comments:

Post a Comment