Friday, August 2, 2013

3 Months Old

As of July 28, I am now 3 months old! I have changed and grown so much since I was born in April. Here's some interesting facts about me at 3 months old:

  • I weigh about 13 pounds and 12 ounces.
  • I've found my voice and like to "talk" to Mommy and Daddy.
  • I don't cry a whole lot, but definitely cry when I need my diaper changed.
  • I sleep about 7-8 hours a night without waking up.
  • I go to sleep around 11pm each night. Mommy and Daddy try really hard to get me to fall asleep earlier, but I just can't.
  • I can hold my head up pretty well.
  • I can roll over, if given a little help.
  • I do good at tummy time, when I'm in a good mood!
  • I love bath time!
Those are just some of the things I'm doing. I'm learning and growing every day. I like my little life. Mommy and Daddy are so good to me. They get down on the floor and play with me every day. I love them!




My size 12-months onesie. It's still big on me, as it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment