Friday, August 23, 2013

The Zoo

Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo for the first time on Sunday!! We had a great time, even though I slept through some of it. I'm sure they'll take me back lots of times next year and after that. Mommy took pictures for me!

At the zoo entrance. You can't see me, but I'm there in the stroller!
Looking at the giraffes. Mommy is so good - she put me in an outfit that had a giraffe on it and she didn't even plan it! Some day I'll be able to pet the giraffes like the people in the picture. That will be fun!

Enjoying the zoo!

I enjoyed it a whole lot more after Mommy fed me!

Posing with Daddy by the elephant!

I love Daddy!

My happy family!

A special picture for Daddy...the MIZZOU tiger reserve!

The pretty peacock spread its feathers before we left.

Mommy and Daddy found a frog exhibit. It matches my Mr. Frog that I love to play with. :)




I was one tired girl when we left the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment