Monday, August 19, 2013

Date Night...For Mommy and Daddy

Two weekends ago Mommy and Daddy went out on a date...without me. My Gumma and Poppy (Mommy's Mommy and Daddy) came over to babysit me. We had fun together, even though I was kind of tired.

Gumma (who was named Gumma by my cousin, Trevor) and Poppy always take my cousins, Trevor and Cody, to Bass Pro Shops to look at all of the animals. They have a whole routine and route they go through in the store. Mommy said they could take me there to show me around. I was excited to go!

Gumma and Poppy came over around 5:30 and we left for Bass Pro Shops while Mommy and Daddy went out to eat and saw a movie. Here are some pictures of my first outing with Gummy and Poppy!

Me and the entrance to Bass Pro!

I was watching this big glass elevator go up and down. It was really neat!

I really had no clue there was a giant bear behind me!

Gumma and Poppy wore me out!

They were so nice to buy me a stuffed squirrel to remember my first trip to Bass Pro Shops with them! The squirrel matched the pink camouflage outfit Poppy gave me and that I have on in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment