Wednesday, August 28, 2013

4 Months Old

I'm 4 months old today! Here's what's up with me now:
  • I weigh 15 pounds and am 25 inches long!
  • I'm "talking" more and more every day and am making different noises. 
  • I've started rolling over! I can roll from my tummy to my right side but kind of get stuck then. I'm working on doing more with my rolling, though. Mommy and Daddy are really good to help me!
  • I can sleep 8-9 hours without waking up, but lately I've been waking up to eat in the middle of the night. I'm just a hungry, growing girl! 
  • I go to sleep around 9:30pm each night. I used to go to bed at 11-11:15pm, but Mommy and Daddy have gotten me to change this.
  • I take 3 naps a day. Usually around 9:30am, 2pm, and 6-6:30pm. I like taking naps and usually do so in my comfy swing.
  • I can hold my head up really well.
  • I love bath time, especially when Mommy or Daddy says "big splash" to me! It is lots of fun!
  • I like to laugh a lot.
  • I have a high chair now and have practiced sitting in it a few times.
Those are just some of the things I'm doing. I'm learning and growing every day. I like my little life. Mommy and Daddy are so good to me. They get down on the floor and play with me every day. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment