Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Home School!

So I've been going to school at home now and the past two weeks. My school is closed because of all the coronas going around. It's been pretty fun so far. It took a few days to get used to, but I think I like having Mommy as my teacher. The first day we had homeschool I got to have morning announcements with my principal and we said the Pledge of Allegiance, along with our school pledge. Then I got to have a video conference with my teacher and some of the students in my class. We do that every day at 9am. It's really fun to see my friends still and get to share with them. I also get to do music class via video conferencing with my music teacher. My computer, art, and PE teacher all post work for me to do, too. Mommy has a schedule for us and we go by it pretty well. Sometimes we don't do everything on the schedule, or we end the day early. I like that Mommy is flexible like that! I know I'll have to do homeschool at least until April 24. I don't know what will happen after that. I sure hope I can go back to school so I can see everyone! You can watch my morning announcements here, my homeschool music class here!







No comments:

Post a Comment