Sunday, April 5, 2020

I'm A Salesman!

Our school PTA is selling coupon books for a fundraiser and they asked all the kids at school to sell them, too. They are also giving out prizes based on the number of books you sell! I had a goal to sell 10 so I could get the limo ride to a pizza lunch prize and then after that I had a goal to sell 13 so I could get this really cool toy they had. Guess what!? I sold 13 coupon books!! I don't think I'll get the limo ride and pizza lunch because of the coronas, but I'm pretty sure I'll still get my cool prize!

I sold my coupon books to some of my family and then Daddy took me around to different people at his work and I sold a bunch there! He went with me, but he said I had to give the sales pitch myself. You can watch my sales pitch here! I think I did a really good job, what do you think?!



No comments:

Post a Comment