Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I'm The Featured Student!

Each day for homeschool my teacher features one of us kids and a project we did the day before. She talks about the featured students on her morning announcements and on our morning meeting conference call. So far I've been the feature student two times! The first time was for the JoJo Bow story I wrote! Our writing prompt for the day was "I can't believe I ate...." and then we were supposed to finish the sentence and write some more sentences to go along with it. We could finish the sentence however we wanted and I finished it with "a JoJo Bow!" I thought it was a super funny story so I put my two JoJo Bows next to the story and sent a picture of it to my teacher. I also recorded a video of myself reading it, which you can watch here! My teacher loved it so much that she made me the feature student for this project!



The next thing I was featured for was the nature tic tac toe game we were supposed to make for a science project one day. We were supposed to find sticks or something from nature to make the game with and then use leaves or rocks or something to play the game with. I used sticks for my game and then leaves and woodchips for the Xs and Os. I played against Mommy and of course, I won!





No comments:

Post a Comment