Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I'm 7!

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm finally 7!! I was so excited to turn 7 and I think my 7th birthday was the best birthday ever! I had breakfast in bed and Mommy surprised me with having a birthday parade for me where lots of my friends drove by to say happy birthday to me. Some friends gave me presents and some friends even got to get out of their cars and play on the driveway with me. Oh it was so much fun to see my friends! My teacher even stopped by to say happy birthday and my new friend, Zoey, came over and I loved seeing her in person! It was a birthday miracle!

I've really wanted a razor scooter and Gumma and Poppy got that for me! Gramma and Grampa gave me kitty jammies which I've really wanted, too! After dinner I got to have a Zoom call with Gumma, Poppy, Gramma, Grampa, and the Herndons so they could watch me open my presents and sing happy birthday to me. It was really neat! I just had the best day ever! You can watch some of my birthday parade here, here, and here and you can watch my Zoom party here!






















No comments:

Post a Comment