Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello World!

Hello world! I'm Lucy Lee Wiseman and right now I am three days old!! I was born on Sunday, April 28, 2013, at 3:26 pm, at Cox Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. My parent's names are Ross and Libby Wiseman. I think they're pretty cool so far. I know we all have a lot of getting used to each other but so far it's going really well!

 Right now the main thing I like to do is eat and sleep. I like it when mommy and daddy hold me and they like to hold me so that's good! Here are some other things about me:

  • I have long fingers and like to move my hands and fingers around a lot.
  • I was born by a C-section.
  • I like to make funny noises when I sleep.
  • I am really long and skinny, even though I weighed 8.1 pounds at birth.
  • My daddy is really good at taking care of me and changing my diapers!
  • I have lots of pretty clothes that I can't wait to wear!
  • I am so excited to grow and learn and play with mommy and daddy and all my other family and friends! 
Be sure to check back here and see how I'm growing and read about everything I'm doing! Here are some pictures from when I first came into the world!

This is Mommy and Daddy when they went into the hospital to have me.

Daddy all dressed to go meet me in the operating room.

Hello world!!



Here I am almost all the way out into the world. I think this picture is really neat!

Getting all cleaned up and checked out.
 
The official is 8 pounds 1 ounce...they rounded up! I was 22 1/2 inches long!

The first time my Daddy got to hold me.

The first time my Mommy got to see me!

My happy family!

Here I am, Lucy Lee Wiseman!

No comments:

Post a Comment