Sunday, May 5, 2013

One Week Old!

Today I am one week old! Mommy and Daddy celebrated by taking some videos of me. Here's one that they think is really funny, especially around the 24 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff46GRUb_hQ

They started a YouTube channel and will post videos of me for you to see. I'll try to post them here, but you can just go to You Tube and search "RossandLibby" to find their channel.

I think I've had a good first week. I've had a few kind of sleepless nights, but that's what happens when you've been in a tummy for 40 weeks and 3 days and then trying to learn what it's like to live outside. I think Mommy and Daddy have done a good job, too. They're learning just like I'm learning. Gumma has been staying with us to help out and she's been really helpful, especially overnight when Mommy and Daddy are so tired. She takes me and tries to get me to calm down and go back to sleep. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But that's okay, we'll figure it out!

I'm ready for my second week of life! It will be a big one - Gumma is going home, we are having my pictures taken, and Daddy is going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment