Tuesday, May 28, 2013

One Month Old!

Today I am one month old! I have been here in the world for one whole month and I have already changed so much. I weigh a lot more than when I first came. Mommy says I now weigh about 10 pounds. When I was born I weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce.

Today I had my frenulum clipped because it was too short. My tongue wasn't able to stick out as much before it was clipped. It should help me eat better which is good for me and Mommy. It didn't hurt too bad. The doctor sprayed something on it to numb it and then Mommy and Daddy and the nurse held me down while the doctor clipped it. It bled for a little bit but I was okay and back to some smiles about 10 minutes later. It hurt but I'm glad Mommy and Daddy did that for me. They sure do love me!

I have kind of done a lot the past few days and have a lot to do this week, too. Last Friday I went out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy and slept right through it. I think they were happy about that! Saturday we went to Joplin to visit Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Nathan, Trevor, and Cody. It was a long car ride, but I slept the whole way. It was fun to paly with them! Sunday we didn't make it to church. I just didn't sleep well during the night so we slept in. That afternoon we went to a park for a BBQ with some of Mommy and Dadddy's friends. I got held by a lot of nice ladies. Monday we had a relaxing day at home but I did go with Mommy and Daddy to help them put flowers on my Great Aunt Marilee's grave. It was nice to meet her. Today I took a nap in my crib for the very first time and then had the doctor appointment, Thursday I'm having my one-month pictures taken, Friday I'm going to lunch with Mommy and one of her very good friends, and this weekend my Gramma and Grampa Wiseman are coming to visit me. Wow, I am busy! 

Here are some pictures of me on my one month birthday. Mommy sure did like dressing me up today!

My Aunt Natalie gave me this outfit. It's a size 12-month onesie and Mommy is going to take my picture in it each month on my birthday to see how I grow and fill out the onesie over the year.



First time sleeping in my crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment