Friday, May 3, 2013

My First Outing

Yesterday I went on my first outing! Mommy and Daddy took me to meet my pediatrician for my two-day check up. They bundled me up nice and warm because it was a cold day, even though it was May 2! My appointment was at 8:30am and we got there right on time. Good job, Mommy and Daddy!

We met with the nurse and she weighed me, but not before I gave Daddy a few good poopy diapers to change! (Have I told you how good he is at changing my diapers?) The nurse said I gained 1 ounce since I left the hospital! Good job, Mommy! You have been doing a good job of feeding me! But I bet she would say I have been doing a good job of eating!

We waited a while and the nurse practitioner came in and asked a bunch of questions and Mommy and Daddy asked her a bunch of questions, too. It sounded like they got everything answered and I think they are doing a good job with me!

After that we had to wait a while and it came around to my snack time so I had to remind them about this! Mommy was able to feed me for a bit until the doctor came in. I got to meet her and she looked me all over. She said I look good and there's nothing that concerns her. She wants to see me again in two weeks so Mommy and Daddy made an appointment to bring me back.

It was fun getting out of the house, even though I was asleep for most of the time. Mommy rode in the backseat of the car with me. I like that she does that! I wonder when my next outing will be and where I will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment